BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Work Fun

So a bunch of people I work with are also my friends, so we hang out all the time. Last week, for example.

Tuesday night, Josh, Peter, and I attempted to watch a movie, Knocked Up, but it stopped working about halfway through. So we grabbed Cain and the four of us went uptown to wish Emily a Happy Birthday.

Wednesday night, Lisa, Cain, Birkenhauer, Anna, Paul, Jessica, Wyatt and I all went bowling. All of us bowled 2 games, bowling between 80 and 120 each time, depending on the person. Then a few of us stayed for a third game, where I only got a 70. Lame!

Thursday night is basketball night, so a bunch of us (don't ask me to remember who) played. I made two baskets, which never happens! Lisa did, too, but one of them didn't count. (sadface). Levi is still a running machine.

I just love the people I work with because they're so freaking awesome!

0 comments

Post a Comment