BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Problems of Cinci

So I seem to not be very good at living in Cincinnati when I am here. I arrived Sunday night after Amy and I got detoured on the highway (ew). Then Monday morning, on my way to my internship, my phone fell out of my pocket. Katie went to go look for it after her class and couldn't find it, and so we ended up getting a tracking device for it, seeing that it was taken all the way to Kentucky (which is just across the river, but definitely not on my way to my internship). After 4 hours on the phone with my mother and the police, we eventually gave up and bought a new phone (which is like, $50 with insurance). It arrived today.

This morning, while riding Katie's bike on my way to my internship, I realized that the brakes were broken. Was this because we put the bike in Katie's car in order to look for my phone? I don't know. Either way, I was slightly nervous riding downhill without reliable brakes, but I managed to make it to and from without any falls, crashes, or injuries.

I did manage to finish all of my work for my internship today that was supposed to last me two days, so that's always excellent. I really, REALLY like my internship. I love my boss, Deb. She's really sweet. And I love making tables for the bookstores. I picked out which books will be on the June tables on Monday and then today I went through the fall books to see what tables they could possibly go on.

I'll be going to Pittsburgh this weekend and for a week, which'll be nice. I won't be able to see that many people, but I will get to see Mr. Buetzow, my band teacher who is retiring, and a bunch of other band people. That'll be nice :D

0 comments

Post a Comment