BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Some Wonderful People I Met in Ohio This Summer

I have met some really interesting people this summer while working in Cinci and at the food court.

Amanda- Usually a Sundial student worker, Amanda is working in the food court this summer to make some more money. She and I talked, and she's a really nice girl.

Emily- She's a student manager at Catering. She and I talked a bit on Sunday because there was nothing to do.

Lauren- The other intern with me at Joseph Beth. She's really sweet and a really hard worker. She also dresses to impress, while I just wear college clothes. Oops.

Katie- This is Katie's roommate, whom I met back when I slept over at Theta last Wednesday night. We stayed up talking for a little bit, which was way cool.

Kaitlin- One of Katie's Theta sisters. She was really fun to talk to, and she's gonna plan my wedding, because I'm gonna be famous and she wants to plan celebrity weddings.

Jess- This is one of Katie's high school friends. She was way cool, and very chill about everything. The three of us and Katie's dad talked for a bit last night.

1 comment:

Tim Parenti said...

If you're reading this, then I got your comment form working. (I also increased the readable width of the main blog area out of necessity and fixed your time zone setting.)

Post a Comment